I Finally Feel Accomplished As An Author

Looks like I'm not that bad of an Author with a 4.17 rating on Goodreads with 110 ratings and climbing. Jana & Angel A Girl For Her Series: Volume 1 has over 33 ratings, surprisingly. A Coffee Shop Romance is in 3rd of 10 ratings and A Girl's Heart To Poetry got moved to 2nd with 16 ratings. No, I am not complaining, I don't care if people like or dislike my books as long as they love or hate, I am being seen and noticed. Oh yeah, A Coffee Shop Romance is still being noticed made more sales and reads. 

All I am saying even though I started out as the worst because of horrible people, I am feeling the affects of being noticed and seen across the board. Thank you to many of my family, friends, fellow Authors, and supporters for not giving up on me when I wanted too.

Goodreads Author Profile


I am very proud of myself too for not giving up even though I have wanted too. Always be proud of what you can achieve when doing something you love for a living. Dreams can come true.

♥ Amber


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Authors of Amazon & Wattpad: Going Beyond Traditional Route

Personal Life: Lesbian In A Straight Relationship (Amber's Self Discovery)

Stories Are Meant To Be Told....Mine Isn't Finished