Books By Amber M. Kestner and Annora Rose

Well, this news is come abruptly on my part as I didn't know this would happen. 

For those that have known from 2017-2018 I was under Annora Rose and released a lot of books at that time. 

Fate Of Her Path Series (2)

A Girl For Her

Clinging To Love

Fighting For Love Series (1)

Winning Her Heart Series (1)

Gothic Princess & Angel Series (2)

That was about 8 books in that name for Annora before switching back to my real name Amber M. Kestner in 2020 because some assholes had the audacity to call me out for using a pen name. I have since quit writing Series' and been working on Novellas or Novels depending on the length of the book. I have three series on my name from Goodreads: A Girl For Her Series, Softness & Darkness Series, and Heart Series (haven't written). I have quite a bit of Stand Alones under my real name: Power Of Love, She's My Kind Of Country, A Secret Love Affair, I Am Lesbian, A Girl's Heart To Poetry, and my latest release of 2022 A Coffee Shop Romance. 

All books are still under my name especially on Amazon because I am still able to send books in my name but the reviews for Goodreads will go under Annora Rose for those books listed above and not Amber M. Kestner. Thank you to those who have been following me under both names but my books will always be under my real name since the jackasses that keep stalking me anywhere that I am to try and get me to quit because in their opinion my books suck and they wish I would quit, guess what? I'm not quitting and I am still writing currently working on a project as we speak that will be out before my mom's and sister's next birthday. 

I have plenty of books making their way out. I don't write as fast as I did in my late 20's but I am still writing and keeping books flowing as much as possible. If you wish to read it before release follow this link:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/335780477-keeping-her-a-secret

I wish you all a good week, I will have an update when I can but I just wanted to make sure you all are alerted to the changes that has happened on Goodreads.


♥ Amber

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Authors of Amazon & Wattpad: Going Beyond Traditional Route

Personal Life: Lesbian In A Straight Relationship (Amber's Self Discovery)

Stories Are Meant To Be Told....Mine Isn't Finished