Amazon Pricing Of Paperbacks and Hardcovers

Good morning!

For those that aren't aware Amazon's printing cost have gone up so in the next few days or so, I will be moving my books up to another dollar so I don't lose royalties that I do earn. Am I upset? No, because the world is changing and that goes for our economy. For me, as an Indie Author, I have to keep up with the price changes accordingly so if you were originally paying $6.00 for my smaller books they will go up to $7.00 and hardcovers will go from $13.00 to $14.00, some of my books are still at a low price that I can't change much to that but my others will be getting a change. If you are watching my Amazon Books for prices that is fine just letting my readers know that prices will change. 

If you can't afford my books I am on Wattpad, Inkitt, and Dreame for FREE reads instead. 

Thank you for your support and happy reading where ever you find my books.

♥ Author Amber M. Kestner

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Authors of Amazon & Wattpad: Going Beyond Traditional Route

Personal Life: Lesbian In A Straight Relationship (Amber's Self Discovery)

Stories Are Meant To Be Told....Mine Isn't Finished