Change Of Heart

I'm having a change of heart on these because my younger audience and those that favorite certain ones are pulling at my heart strings especially my younger audience that loves A Coffee Shop Romance, my biggest fans love A Secret Love Affair, my lovely personal friends love Keeping Her A Secret that has a book 2, and She's My Kind Of Country is my favorite along with several close friends because it does have some personal story into it. 

I won't touch these books at all and I will have them available again tonight into tomorrow also appear on my website and such. Also expect to see them on Wattpad and Inkitt.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Authors of Amazon & Wattpad: Going Beyond Traditional Route

Personal Life: Lesbian In A Straight Relationship (Amber's Self Discovery)

Stories Are Meant To Be Told....Mine Isn't Finished