What Is Happening In 2024?

Hello everyone,

2023 is coming to an end. It's been a rough one on this end. My last blog was on a book release, well, within that time frame our world came crashing down not long after finding out that Kammie's best friend had passed on. In dedication to him, he will be apart of my next book release and will dedicate the book to him. I won't spoil on where he will be at in the book but he is in it. 

What are my plans for 2024? Might become a PA for Authors still uncertain of that role. If so, I already have a few Authors lined up. I'm planning on doing a rebrand of my content which ones you might ask? I will not say. I will not reveal. Right now is keeping all current books up and whatever is rebranded then you will know but I am not pressuring myself or anything else. 

How many releases do I have in mind for 2024? Right now 2 to 3 mostly Novels at the moment. I have no idea if their will be any Novella's. Are my Series' staying? That I am not answering because I don't want to break anyone's heart if they are looking forward to reading more of my content especially all of the Series' that are currently available. Writing apps going to be changing? Wattpad, Inkitt, and Inkspired will be seeing some changes but not right now. 

What is my current Work In Progress? When They Kissed. Vivianne and Rosie's story has been my main focus. Yes, I have a few others going but they will be in the works a little later. Vivianne feels that since the release of Holiday's With Her in the Anthology that was just released it is time for When They Kissed show itself as my 25th book. Will it ruin my point of rebranding? No. Most are becoming Novels or being extended. Why? I'm the Author. I can do whatever I want to my books. Have I learned anything new about making Novels? Oh yes, a ton especially with Angelina Kerner and W.A. Ashes also doing tons more research to make my books have some reality to them (not a lot). Am I going to hire an editor, book formatter, and beyond? No. I will only pay for Book Covers and it is staying that way. 

2024 will be a brighter light to shine of how much I have grown as an Author. Show that my stories are improved as I keep pushing forward. Who knows being a PA might be a fun opportunity for me to do since I help a lot in events and plan accordingly with Authors.We will see though. Right now, it is matter of keep working through When They Kissed and hopefully release it in either April or May but not deadlining myself as some books take longer than others. 

Happy Writing, Reading, and anything else you do.

♥ Amber


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Authors of Amazon & Wattpad: Going Beyond Traditional Route

Personal Life: Lesbian In A Straight Relationship (Amber's Self Discovery)

Stories Are Meant To Be Told....Mine Isn't Finished