Release Of New Books

W.A. Ashes aka Ashley Mohler made a point the night before about rehashing books on TikTok and how it can be daunting of re-releasing stories, she isn't wrong. So, I have tons of new projects in the works and on the way for Kindle, I did literally just release a new book so hopefully it will gain readers if not, I know my husband, son, and bunch others will appreciate it that have asked for it.

2024 Goal: New Stories!

So, all my books will be left alone that are available and new content is coming I have so many stories I need to release anyways. I have just recently released a Memoir called Love Story: Amber & Larry for those that want to read it, it is currently available on Kindle and Kindle Unlimited. 

What is to come of books, I have yet to know myself as I am currently taking care of a side project and still have to release Paperback for my latest release. 

If you are on Wattpad, Inkitt, GetInkspired, aJoara, and Dreame (StaryWriting) my books are slowly heading your way. It will take me a bit but it is a long process. 

This is just a small blog to say that no more older content will be rehashed or anything, I will be bringing out new stories. New characters, new genres, and beyond. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Authors of Amazon & Wattpad: Going Beyond Traditional Route

Personal Life: Lesbian In A Straight Relationship (Amber's Self Discovery)

Stories Are Meant To Be Told....Mine Isn't Finished