I Give Up

You really think this is me calling in the towel of my career? No, this isn't what it is about. It is the fact that I have lost my audience. 249 followers now down to 127 is unbelievable. I lost another follower recently out of no where, yeah, it is just one but even losing one fan is rough. I've dealt with a lot of rough patches lately and my career already took a major hit over the Summer. 

I will not put my books up for free through Amazon if all takes is one Author to tear another down. Also, my books can be read for free on Wattpad, Inkitt, and GetInkspired. I have my audience outside of Amazon. I will sadly not put any of my books for free through Amazon anymore and if I want readers to see me again, I will just keep cranking out books. 

I'm not giving up, I'm not quitting when the going gets tough, I'm not giving anyone what they want, and if you think you can write better stories than me, good for you. I already know some awesome Authors that aren't well known but they write amazing stories. 

With all that said: I AM HAPPY WITH MY YOUNGER AUDIENCE BETWEEN THE AGES OF 13 TO 25. THANK YOU!

Also a major thank you to my family and friends!

Without any of you all's support, I wouldn't be here counting my blessings that I am a story teller and got young readers that enjoy my coming out stories. 

Keep writing and keep dreaming. Someone needs your story in their hands. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Authors of Amazon & Wattpad: Going Beyond Traditional Route

Personal Life: Lesbian In A Straight Relationship (Amber's Self Discovery)

Unrealistic