Welcome To Author Amber M. Kestner Blog

Welcome To My World,

Once again, I have restarted but for a good reason. I have taken much time off to reset myself. For those wondering if I did officially quit, yeah, I did then had reasoning with Family, Friends, Fans, and much more from my previous accounts like Facebook Page, Instagram, Wattpad, and Twitter. 

The only reason I did quit was to give myself a way from the bullying but that wasn't a full reason either since releasing A Coffee Shop Romance my last release until 2024. My reason is my health, I have a very bad skin disease called Psoriatic Arthritis which it causes inflammation, flakes of the skin, patches, and aches in my joints. I do also have heart disease called Ebsteins Anomaly where my right valve doesn't work properly to let blood flow, I have had two heart surgeries in my life after I had my daughter which is transitioning into my son. I have a lot of health issues most days I can eat other days I rather just have something light like GoGurt. I am in constant flares when I eat, weather changes are harsh to my body especially when it is too hot or too cold, in between days I can live with. I do suffer also from minor PTSD, Anxiety, Depression, and Panic Attacks.

This is me:


I am an Author that loves to write Lesbian Romance but I have dabbed into Fantasy, Poetry, and a Memoir. I am also out and proud as Lesbian though my heart belongs to a very special man name Larry in my life that has helped me raising my son Kami who is an artist. I do like reading mostly Young Adult and Children's Chapter books. I am a PC Gamer, I love gaming in my free time, Roblox, World Of Warcraft, and Sims 4 are my top three. I love learning History, I love being Mechanically Inclined when it comes to Cars, Trucks and Automobiles all together.

Favorite part of my day is bonding with Kami and his artwork to see his success which I will show you all much later on. 

For now though I have my arms wide open to see you all again soon.

♥ Amber 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Authors of Amazon & Wattpad: Going Beyond Traditional Route

Personal Life: Lesbian In A Straight Relationship (Amber's Self Discovery)

Stories Are Meant To Be Told....Mine Isn't Finished