Books, Books, and More Books!

 

Hello everyone,

We all go through challenges as Authors even myself who has had a lot of hard work into making sure my readers have everything they want into a story. Writing books is apart of myself since 2016, it all started with Jana & Angel A Girl For Her Series: Volume 1 and exploded from there with many versions for those two characters to now so many characters that I have lost track of. 


I do usually have tons of new characters lining up to be written, actually, I still do so many stories and so little time. I love all of these books, many failures, many rejects by readers, many loves from readers, some popularity, and others just not existing to readers. All of these stories stand out to me whether others approve or not. I regret many, despise others, and enjoyed writing some. I am currently on writers block and have been since A Coffee Shop Romance, I can't seem to get myself to write the stories that need to be told which is why I went back to making my Memoir much longer than the original version that will be out over the Summer. 

All 19 of these books are becoming available on Amazon for Kindle, Kindle Unlimited, Paperback, and the 3 that are Hardcover. I will be updating my website, books2read, allauthor, and linkedin once they are available within 24 hours or less, depending on Amazon and their schedule today.

None of these books will be on writing apps anymore. The only books that will be available are Work In Progress until I take them down for Publishing, if no one reads them before Publishing then not much I can do about that but just keep going. 

I do have something I want to bring up while writing this. Don't tell an Author how to write their stories especially the sexual contents. So what if they are Vanilla then I guess that isn't your forte their is other worldly stories out there that have plenty of what you like. Don't tell an Author what to write that just is asking for trouble, you can suggest opinions on what you want to see in the world of books in that genre but don't demand it like your life depends on it, write it yourself if that is what you want. Whether writing Mature or Clean Content in your genre just be proud of what you write that is what I am seeing myself as an Author, I have a mix of it all, and I plan to expand that mix with more Fantasy, Enemies To Lovers, Second Chance, Heartbreak, Coming Out, College Romance, Gay Romance, and many, many, many more. 

I will see you all with new content some time this year just keep an eye out in the mean time enjoy these amazing stories coming to you. Be proud of your stories and keep writing.

♥ Amber

Also a major thank you to Kami Boyce (my son) for making my new Author Profile Picture.


What an awesome piece of art.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Authors of Amazon & Wattpad: Going Beyond Traditional Route

Personal Life: Lesbian In A Straight Relationship (Amber's Self Discovery)

Stories Are Meant To Be Told....Mine Isn't Finished