Promoting, Work In Progresses, and Lots Of Coffee.

We all need breaks from time to time. I do most definitely with my own health being on the line as I mentioned before in my last blog. Realizing this morning that I have another promotional interview that I have two books being Promoted this time. When They Kissed and Keeping Her A Secret the two books that I have been promoting non-stop this year without realizing it. So, I have to buckle down and get them done for my readers. 

Early mornings and a bunch of coffee to keep me on track with getting these books done. Booknet is completed with all my books and Wattpad is on the way slowly. I have also added the newer version of I Am Lesbian on Wattpad which I was going to delay releasing for next year then realized that I might as well finish it and re-release I Am Lesbian with all those included. 

I will be an Author of 21 books once I finish the two WIP's for this year and it is going to be an adventure for sure. Maybe next year, I can have a time out but for now, I am going to keep pushing and make sure my young readers have stories to enjoy because they look forward to my new content and they don't mind what I release whether it is clean or mature as long as they have something to read. 

Anyways, I am going to end this and get back to work. I will give you all an update when either of those books will be released this year or just follow on Amazon. I will be doing Pre-Orders for both when I am near completed with editing, have readers read over, and so on. 

Enjoy your February! 

♥ Amber

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Authors of Amazon & Wattpad: Going Beyond Traditional Route

Personal Life: Lesbian In A Straight Relationship (Amber's Self Discovery)

Stories Are Meant To Be Told....Mine Isn't Finished