Rebranding & Stand Alones

What is going on in my world?

I have been using www.nanowrimo.org for writing my book Keeping Her A Secret that is on Pre-Order. It will be releasing this Winter. 

Found out last Friday that I have Jury Duty coming up on 17th of this month. Prepared my son Kami for Spring Formal this month. It's been a bit busy on this end.

As for the title of this blog let's get that moving forward shall we. 

It has come to my light that I will never, ever be able to finish my Series' as much as I love them, I can't do it and not many readers have read them, most prefer my new content. You are probably curious what book or books will I be rebranding, it is only one right now and that is Jana & Angel it is my biggest book of my history and it started my career. As for the other books, I am not touching them, I am not finishing them or anything else. Happily Ever After is done, I am over it. I will use Harley and Addy for side characters or a whole new book, same with the other characters I have made over the years of being an Author.

I am officially switching over to writing Stand Alone books whether they are a Novelette, Novella or a full on Novel, all up to me. Right now, I am focusing on getting Keeping Her A Secret finished since projection to be done is by this Summer. I don't write Novels often but this one is long awaited and I am liking where the story is going. 

I wish everyone a Happy Easter and a wonderful weekend. 

♥ Amber





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Authors of Amazon & Wattpad: Going Beyond Traditional Route

Personal Life: Lesbian In A Straight Relationship (Amber's Self Discovery)

Stories Are Meant To Be Told....Mine Isn't Finished