This Is My Journey!

This journey began in 2016, my dream was to become an Author, to become someone in this world besides a mom and being disabled due to my health. I have loved writing for as long as I could remember, I got it from my mom who also used to write stories but she never Published. I took a gut feeling to make A Girl For Her Series the best that I have ever written and made it my world. All because of a straight woman that I crushed after it began my dreams of telling stories beyond Wattpad.

I'm an Author of 20 Stories because I did Publish Story Of Sammy Alle (that book isn't available, btw) and I am still growing. Still widen my horizon. I have no idea why I am bullied for following my dreams just as much as any other Author being bullied, I know the feeling and it hurts. I get hate, backlash, and everything for my own personal life that doesn't deserve to be on my reviews but I do because someone hates me, someone despises the fact that I love to write and tell stories. Someone is jealous, someone is cruel, and just hates the fact that I am disabled which I can't help.

I have unpublished my books so many times because of the bullying and each time I release something new, I am bullied again and again and again, it is a repeated process. I have no idea what their goal is but I am not stopping and I will keep going. I get that my stories aren't for everyone, hell, I am not fan of Stephen King but he is popular to a good chunk of the world. I'm not at fault for loving my career just as much as he does. I'm not at fault for seeing readers happy to love my books and the stories I do tell. 

My first books are normal that is expected of an Author, we aren't perfect, WE ARE HUMAN. 

All I ask is don't give up on your dreams because of someone else. Keeping showing off your work and be proud. Oh, by the way all books will be back up in 72 hours because they ARE my books and I am still releasing new content.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Authors of Amazon & Wattpad: Going Beyond Traditional Route

Personal Life: Lesbian In A Straight Relationship (Amber's Self Discovery)

Stories Are Meant To Be Told....Mine Isn't Finished