A Year or Two To Write For Fun

I just made a blog two days ago about taking two weeks to just write but then talking to two of the men in my life. I am so thankful that they understand me. Oh, you are wondering who these are Kamryn's Dads Will and Larry (my favorite men that I do still love.) Yes, my son has two Dad's that was my choice as I have grown to who I am.

Anyways, enough about my personal life. Talking to Will, I brought up the fact that the only way I could get my KENP (Kindle Edition Normalized Pages) up to 30k in two years that I would need to just write for fun without Publishing my books right away and enjoy my creative juices that are flowing. We are now in 2023 by 2025 I will be an Author of 10 years, I am on year 8 by July of this year.

Most of my readers have access to my books on writing apps. I have made it accessible for those that can't afford my books. I love writing that way with Google Docs to help me with my grammar and spelling. To continue this, I have decided that it is time for me to write just for fun without Publishing because I force myself to write stories to rush the stories for Publishing because I want readers to see me in the spotlight. 

My biggest #1 fans have shown me that they love how my stories are tell and they get excited when I release. I have a few #1 fans, not many but my hugest is finding out my classmate has enjoyed my stories and reads them all. That shows dedication in my eyes to read all of my releases also gets excited for something new to come out. 

Right now though with Summer Vacation, Jury Duty, and Doctors Appointments, I am just going to write for fun and enjoy the creative juices that are coming out. Both of the men in my life have known that I need this as a time out to get myself back on track. Do I worry if I lose readers for taking this stall from Publishing? Definitely, because if an Author isn't Publishing their name fades away from the spotlight. I'm not quitting if that is anyone's concern. I am writing to just write is the only way I am able to enjoy myself while I take time out for me. 

The point of being an Author is to enjoy your creativity and have fun with it. I love my stories that I need those details that show how much I have given time for the details to be deep dived. Writing my books is my passion and if I can have time to make several books throughout I will be happy because I did that in 2017-2018 and I want to be able to release some Novels while doing this. If it takes me 2-3 years then so be it. Publishing is a way to make me feel successful since I am disabled and a stay at home mom, I am a home body, I don't do much most days besides helping my parents if needed.

Also my latest release made one boy's whole day that he let the whole school know his name is in my latest release, he couldn't contain his excitement. I loved hearing that from my son and him too. It makes me proud to write books this way so my fans know that I do appreciate them. Anyways, I am going to end this long blog before I bore you all to death. 

If you are on writing apps and following me, I wasn't kidding that you all are getting books I am taking this year to write more and have fun. Kindle, Kindle Unlimited, and Paperback readers you will get books when I feel more than ready to again.

Happy Summer Vacation/Memorial Day Weekend!

R.I.P. Coach Dabney from CRHS 

♥ Amber 

Friendly reminder: Write for yourself, no one else, write your stories that you want to tell and don't be afraid to show off those amazing skills. I am here to help if anyone needs it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Authors of Amazon & Wattpad: Going Beyond Traditional Route

Personal Life: Lesbian In A Straight Relationship (Amber's Self Discovery)

Stories Are Meant To Be Told....Mine Isn't Finished