So Much For NOT Writing A Series...

We get to thank a reader on Inkitt for this because I didn't dare want to go into another Series that I wouldn't finish, well, it turns out this reader wanted a part 2 of Keeping Her A Secret. So, today, I have removed Summer Lovin' from writing apps also my website and is now looking forward to continuing this new series called:

SACRED HEART

Because of my slight mistake of leaving a cliffhanger and readers wanting more, well, I get to deep dive back into Arianna Kirkland and Kassidy Robertson. I will not spoil what I have in mind but I also want to see what this reader has in mind since it was they're idea. I have a feeling this person is rereading the book for good measure. I will also not spoil where the Series title came from because then it wouldn't be fun to get readers involved. Now this won't involve Ghost Writing since this is from an idea that she sees moving forward and if I can make it come to life in a better stance because Keeping Her A Secret wasn't supposed to be continued, it was finished but I made an exception to the fact that not only did my younger reader need more but others did too. 

I was also afraid of offending people because I used Christianity and Biracial couple in my book that it would turn readers away and it did the opposite, I mean, I haven't gained much reads on Amazon that is no surprise but from writing apps they are loving it and taking it in. For those wondering it is a clean romance their isn't any spice in it at all it was just a fun clean experience like it was with A Coffee Shop Romance.

Anyways, here is the link to the new series and book 2 will be out when it can seems I am not getting out of Publishing.


Have a great evening.

♥ Amber

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Authors of Amazon & Wattpad: Going Beyond Traditional Route

Personal Life: Lesbian In A Straight Relationship (Amber's Self Discovery)

Stories Are Meant To Be Told....Mine Isn't Finished