The Reason Behind She's My Kind Of Country (My Personal Favorite)

 


It makes my day hearing that someone outside of my family has favorited this book. She's My Kind Of Country is a personal favorite of my writings not only did I write it at random but I haven't told much of a soul of this but I wrote it cause I was/still am crushing on Natalie Young so bad that I had to make some kind of fictional story though when I did finally tell her, she was so excited to wanting to read it and which she will because I am sending her a copy this week (on Friday) since I have enough in my income to finally ship out to her. Anyways, yeah, this is why it is my favorite and also because I am the main character as a country woman. 

Check it out on Amazon for Kindle and Kindle Unlimited:


If you can't afford Kindle and Kindle Unlimited, it is also on Wattpad and Inkitt.



Never be afraid to write a book at random, you never know when inspiration sparks. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Authors of Amazon & Wattpad: Going Beyond Traditional Route

Personal Life: Lesbian In A Straight Relationship (Amber's Self Discovery)

Stories Are Meant To Be Told....Mine Isn't Finished