Two Weeks!

You are probably curious as to why I put two weeks. Well, it has been almost two years since I started being off and on with Jury Duty hard to believe. Let's just say I get more writing time this way. 

Wattpad, Inkitt, and Dreame readers may I have your attention: You will be getting BOOKS by me for a long while (can't predict for how long). 

Inkspired readers: After Jury Duty you will be getting my books back because well, you have no limit on how many books can be on there just a limit of chapters (no more than 100). 

Kindle, Kindle Unlimited, and Paperback readers: Kindle & Kindle Unlimited readers I will not be displaying anymore books for the time being until my life gets straightened out. Paperback readers I will not be shipping anymore books to anyone due to low income if you want the books you will either pay me to receive them or buy them yourselves (which is better), signed copies aren't happening until I get my health sorted out too. 

I have 20 books available for anyone to read. I am working on secret projects for 2023-2024 years which will take me some time. Summer Lovin' has become an off and on project since I am doing several others too, trying to keep productive and my imagination going. 

Also while Summer Vacation is happening I am taking time for doctors to get myself checked out and get my heart taken care of as long as it doesn't make Larry lose anymore sleep because of doctor appointments between me, my dad, and my mom also Kamryn (Kami).

2023 Summer is going to be a busy one but I am not Publishing anymore since Keeping Her A Secret, I need more writing time and to get my stories done to the best of my ability. 

Happy Writing, Reading, & any other creative activities you do.

P.S. Jury Duty starts June 5th not unless I get cancelled again for the 100th time or so. I will have two weeks of writing to do.

♥ Amber  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Authors of Amazon & Wattpad: Going Beyond Traditional Route

Personal Life: Lesbian In A Straight Relationship (Amber's Self Discovery)

Stories Are Meant To Be Told....Mine Isn't Finished