Pride Month & Book Release

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH! (as of yesterday, June 1st).


Yes, I just posted that picture. Anyways, you probably see a book release (I am hoping) it is cause I am wanting to release on Pride Month since both me and my son share this month on coming out. I came out 6 years ago on June 7th, 2018 as Lesbian and I have no shame of it. My son is Transgender, Gay, and Polyamorous he came out June 11th, 2022, he is proud of who he is. He recently opened up to most of us that he is Polyamorous during the school year. Kamryn (Kami) Ray Boyce is proud of who he is and I hope no one will steal my sons shine. He is the most artistic, bookworm, writer, and beyond dreams of a wonderful kid. I am a proud mom to this kid. 

Alright, on to my book release it is called Summer Lovin', my best friend W.A. Ashes aka Ashley Mohler made the cover and I have made a romance into it. Fair warning it will be an 18+ but I know my younger audience will want it anyways, as long as it makes them happy it is all that matters. I know I said I wouldn't release anymore but this month is important to me and many in the LGBTQIA+ World. Summer Lovin' will be dedicated to EVERY PERSON who is in this community, young and old all together.


Description:

Cammie had one thing in mind when arriving in Florida. A beautiful beach, a nice hotel, and a love of the summer air. That all comes to a halt when she meets Jessie.

Jessie is happy being single and free. She had no set plans on settling. Settling was far from her mind when coming across a beautiful woman named Cammie that would set her world on fire.

Will this Summer Romance last forever? Or will it end by the start of Fall? Find out in this sizzling story of a hot romance that will sink your feet into the sand.

Keep an eye out for this release.

Once again, Happy Pride Month! Be Who You Are.

♥ Amber 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Authors of Amazon & Wattpad: Going Beyond Traditional Route

Personal Life: Lesbian In A Straight Relationship (Amber's Self Discovery)

Stories Are Meant To Be Told....Mine Isn't Finished