Stories Are Meant To Be Told....Mine Isn't Finished

Your journey begins when you come up with characters, plots, ideas, and so much more. Your story becomes your world and imagination. This is where I am at today. We all know that I have a constant battle of improving myself, showing that I can do what I am set out to do, and so much more. As of recently my books Series' have been calling me like Harley and Addy, Jana and Angel, Kaitlyn and Madison, Lillian and Isabel, Tessa, Laila, and Gracelyn, now adding Kassidy and Arianna. These characters have never left me, they never will, I have a habit of not wanting to continue my older books characters but they aren't done telling me their stories especially Jana and Angel also Harley and Addy. My characters are literally begging me to finish what I started, the truthful reason I stopped is because of the bullies on Amazon, they have literally tore me to pieces on my stories being not good enough, that they (my books) suck, and all because I don't have a full on education that I shouldn't be an Author but I have had many Writers and Authors come to me to tell me that I am an Author no matter what they say. I have become an inspiration to so many young and older writers that they also want to put out books, make a name for themselves.

My Series' mean as much to me as my Stand Alones. 20 Books later and I am dying to finish what I started when I began this journey. Whether I am Amber M. Kestner or Annora Rose, I am going to continue writing what my characters beg me too. Now, I know I said that I will be writing for fun for next year or two that got shut out the door when Kamryn's (Kami's) boyfriend still begged for more stories from me even though I recommend him stories to no end outside of mine, he has me as his go to Author for books no matter what I write and that is a good kid right there. My high school classmate has read all of my books and she gets so excited when I tag her for more stories. I have found my fans, my base, my major supporters, and the lights for my continue of my journey. My dreams is to continue writing stories that will keep readers hanging on and remember that we all struggle in this harsh world. 

My request is that you live out your dreams. Give the world those dreams. And here is a picture for inspiration:


If I can do this, I know you can too.

My books Series' and Stand Alones will continue, so keep an eye out for new release. I will be releasing by Kindle and Kindle Unlimited Only for the time being. Thank you for your understanding.

♥ Amber



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Authors of Amazon & Wattpad: Going Beyond Traditional Route

Personal Life: Lesbian In A Straight Relationship (Amber's Self Discovery)