All About Jana & Angel

 


This began my career. It became my whole world of books that have made me become a much better storyteller than any other books that have captured my heart. 

Summer of 2016- End of 2018: Introducing myself as an Author. Also a start of a small series called A Girl For Her Series. This is personally my favorite series that had helped me along the way. Is it done? Far from it. It was supposed to be 6 books then possibly a spin off another 6 books. That never happened because I was bully badly at the beginning of my career.

End of 2016-Summer of 2020: Introducing Annora Rose as a pen name which began the darker series called Fate Of Her Path Series. It is supposed to be a trilogy but never got to make the third book. I was called out by my bullies for using a pen name. That made me feel a whole lot worse but I posted 10 books under this name which helped boosted my career.

Two Stand Alones 2017 & 2019: A Girl For Her Novel and Power Of Love Novel both that I tried to save my career with. Power Of Love was a major downfall because the adopted kids weren't in there like they were with A Girl For Her Novel, it really gave readers an insight of what Jana & Angel faced without having kids. 

2023: Under my own name I did release this year Jana & Angel (Older Version 2016-2018) it went towards A Girl For Her Series that never got finished. I haven't completed any of my series with these two in a very long time. Even though this one is edited and to most readers liking I wish I had finished what I started because this book was supposed to be huge for the years I worked on all 3 Volumes. 

We are now officially 6 years removed from all the hacking, bullying and down right hatred that I have faced of having control of my career. I have been on the fence for many years on finishing both A Girl For Her Series & Fate Of Her Path Trilogy along with introducing the spin off (maybe). Yes, I have other Series' that need to be finished and I can do that while working on Novels that are going to take me a while to do. Right now though my goal is to ACTUALLY finish what began my career. Volume 1 & 2 have been edited. Volume 3 didn't need it. Annabel's Fate and Shadow's Of Despair, even though no one will read them, I will try to release Volume 3 the final installment.

We will see what happens. I hope everyone has good luck with NaNoWriMo and remember all stories need to be told in your own way. Just keep following them dreams.

♥ Amber

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Authors of Amazon & Wattpad: Going Beyond Traditional Route

Personal Life: Lesbian In A Straight Relationship (Amber's Self Discovery)

Stories Are Meant To Be Told....Mine Isn't Finished