Kindle & Kindle Unlimited ONLY

I'm hoping this will be my last blog for 2023. 

All of my books are rightfully available for Kindle & Kindle Unlimited. I have removed all Paperbacks and Hardcovers as I feel they don't sell anyways except maybe once and a blue moon if anyone wants any of my books for Paperback then they can email me at crystalroseoger@gmail.com or authorambermkestner@hotmail.com and I will put that book up to be able to send it to you. 

And this is the post I made today that I want to share:

I didn't realize I was so close to having 30 books in my name but I did a recount this morning with including both versions of I Am Lesbian, yes, I did a re-release and kept both versions. Without having The Holiday Anthology in my hands I am an Author of 25 books. So, when I get the Anthology I will have 26 books (with shared Authors) and when releasing When They Kissed will be my 27th book not unless I release something before then. 

All I can say is Holy Mother Fucking Shit. No, I may not ever reach 100 books though that is a dream but I'm nearing 30 stories released to my name by 2024. I've written so many stories, wow! 

Am I allowed to be proud? Am I allowed to feel something? Both are YES! It has taken me 8 years to find my balance of a career and I am super duper proud of how far I have come. No, I will not be bringing back my Series' but I will display them back on my profile and LinkedIn, they are my achievements, I DID THAT! I did it for so long and it looks amazing on my bookshelf. 

So, for anyone telling you, you can't do something. DO IT ANYWAYS! Fuck what everyone else thinks. Follow your dreams and stay strong while doing so.

For all those that have given me 1-3 star ratings and nasty reviews over the years, well, guess it didn't slow me down as much as I thought. 🖕 Here's a middle finger to shove up your ass too. 

I did bring back my Series' because people do read them especially on Kindle for a good chunk of my books. Do my older books sell? Sometimes. But as the Author, I feel this is the right path for me. I was going to go Wide and try different platforms but I have been with KDP (Kindle Direct Publishing) since 2016 and I like being on Kindle Unlimited. Honestly, though I am afraid to leave KDP because it is all I know besides Smashwords but I wasn't a fan of the difficulty of uploading my books. 

Anyways, I wish you all Happy Holidays and see you all for 2024!

♥ Amber

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Authors of Amazon & Wattpad: Going Beyond Traditional Route

Personal Life: Lesbian In A Straight Relationship (Amber's Self Discovery)

Stories Are Meant To Be Told....Mine Isn't Finished