Zive Bail and the Cosmic Connection by Riverr Ravenzwood


When I started my journey as an author, my dream was to create worlds with my words where everyone could escape to. I wanted to weave a fantasy life that influenced people, that made them want to invest their time in. Just like we did with the books and fantasies created by the greats of our times. I wanted to reach that pedestal where only a handful have ever climbed - where rings and wands and winter is everyday lingo. I wanted to inspire the world with my stories and inspire, I did.

Until I met Rorik.

And then, my world didn't remain the only one.

Literally.

I don't know if it's a dream or a nightmare. Or if this is my new reality. All I know is that you cannot discover new lands without losing sight of the shore.

But...what would one have to lose when you're discovering much more than lands? For me, it may just be everything I have ever known - including my identity.

https://www.amazon.com/Ziva-Bail-Cosmic-Connection-Saga-ebook/dp/B0BKQS6TLM

Grab your copy for Kindle, Kindle Unlimited, and Paperback!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Authors of Amazon & Wattpad: Going Beyond Traditional Route

Personal Life: Lesbian In A Straight Relationship (Amber's Self Discovery)

Stories Are Meant To Be Told....Mine Isn't Finished