Personal Life: Being With Him

 

(old photo of us)

I mentioned back in January that I was missing parts of myself. That is no lie, I am. I am a bisexual that has a heart and soul of a lesbian. Most have known that I have chased Larry a good part of my adult years, I think he said it was six years of our lives where we didn't interact after my mom ran him off. Once I got with him in 2014, I was head over heels and in love with him all over again. We've been together ever since besides in late 2022 to early 2023 where we broke off (we don't count that though). We have been together nearly 11 years as of May 2024, our wedding anniversary is next month of 8 years. I have all our special dates on our bedroom wall. I plan to make a big poster of it, some day.
Anyways, the whole reason I am making this blog is to tell you that I made my final decision to be with the love of my life. I am happy, I am so full in love with him, and he fills my wants and needs. We are learning to more express our likes and dislikes like it was before. Our love reminds me of Savannah McCann and Crespin Frost's love life, yes, they are both fellow Authors also long lost loves. They have their own story which you can find them on Facebook. 
In my heart and soul ever since 6th Grade and 9th Grade, I knew I was meant to be part of The Surber Family. I am apart of that family, my 6th Grade crush is my brother-in-law who I adore as a brother-in-law, I will never understand why we aren't together but at the end of the day, I have my wish, I am a Mrs. Surber with his older brother who I am forever in love with. 

My career doesn't affect my love life. I am still a Lesbian Romance Author, always will be even if I go outside of my Genre. My man supports my career, my step mother-in-law also supports my books, and so does parts of my family. So, for all of those that have been following me on this journey of what I will do with my life, the answer is simple: I CHOOSE HIM.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Authors of Amazon & Wattpad: Going Beyond Traditional Route

Personal Life: Lesbian In A Straight Relationship (Amber's Self Discovery)

Unrealistic