A New Memoir Coming...


One Valentine Card

One Phone Call

One Date


Is all it took for me to believe he was meant to be mine. A love of two people who found each other even in doubt of being together in the future. As this story unfolds you will find heartache, searching, distance, and remembrance of what made us become who we are now. This is our story. This is real life.



What? You thought I gave up on this dream of having our story out there. Haha, yeah, didn't happen. My biography will be changing to in the coming days or weeks whenever I get around to it. This one is actually being written in both of our views, mostly mine but it is being written. I have been working 3 days straight on it and making sure the timeline is accurate. When will it be released for Kindle, Kindle Unlimited, and Paperback? I am hoping for our 11th Anniversary coming May 29th, 2024 but I can't promise that either because it is a huge story. This should of been done for our 10th Anniversary but our love fallen then and it took nearly 2 years to recover. You will find out in the book on this. If you want to read it before release. I am releasing 3 Chapters a day not unless I do have to stop because of day to day life.


Now, for those that have called my husband fat and other distaste words since I have become an Author back in 2016. You can go suck a cow's tit because that is disrespectful. He isn't fat. He is a big fluffy man that I have loved for many years. If you are that jealous of my love life then move the hell on. My life isn't for yours to control. I am happy and in love. 

Those that have loved and cherished me and Larry's relationship since we got together, I leave a major Thank You! You all made it me realize that I have the best man in the world this goes for Will Malpartida, Jason Goodwin, and few other friends that have seen my love grow with him.

And, I am ending this to say to my husband Larry Wayne Surber Jr. I love you so much and I am glad we have this book and our whole lives together. You are my everything! ♥


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Authors of Amazon & Wattpad: Going Beyond Traditional Route

Personal Life: Lesbian In A Straight Relationship (Amber's Self Discovery)

Unrealistic