Rebranding and New Content

Most are probably mad as hell at me as of an hour or so ago if they have seen books disappear from Amazon, Wattpad, Inkitt, GetInkspired, and aJoara. Don't worry it isn't all of them. I am so sick of writing Series', following Tropes, and beyond of what I want to do. If a book is doing excellent then I keep it up and which I have for the most part. 

Most new readers lately hate that my books aren't Novel length or they expect it to be. Or a book could be expanded for example: Summer Lovin' and A Coffee Shop Romance seems to piss readers off but eh, oh well, not like I don't have other content out there such as A Secret Love Affair, When They Kissed, and Holiday's With Her to name a few. I am also in an Anthology.

My books are my own, they are my creativity from my own imagination. I don't do Fan Fiction, I don't like mimicking other Writers/Authors, I hate tropes with a passion, I love to read Series' but don't enjoy writing them. So, what am I doing? Why am I an Author if I don't follow everyone else? Why am I an Author if I don't follow tropes? 

I am an Author because I write to the own beat of my drum. I write stories for the love of story telling, not to gain an appearance as a famous Author. I don't want to be famous, I don't want to go to events and stress the hell out because I am not what people expect. I just want to write and be happy.

Right now, it is to do one thing at a time. I am excited with this new computer and love it, especially since I got Dreamlight Valley to work properly. I don't expect anyone to understand this. But, I am doing what my lovely husband told me last night after a deep discussion on my career.

"It could be time to spread your wings and move on from those who are protecting you and/or holding you back"

Don't let anyone tell you not to do something or to hold you back from your dreams. If you are an Indie Author, you have the control and freedom to change and challenge yourself to greater lengths. It goes the same as being a Writer, you can go beyond what others expect of you. Follow your dreams and let your shine through. Reach for the stars!

With that being said, I am off to do my own thing, I got an important call very soon and I can't miss it. 

~Amber 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Authors of Amazon & Wattpad: Going Beyond Traditional Route

Personal Life: Lesbian In A Straight Relationship (Amber's Self Discovery)

Unrealistic