Publishing For 2023

Happy New Year! We are officially at 2023. 

I know I said in my introduction blog that I wouldn't be Publishing this year and I barely did for 2022. So, this year if I can I will at least put 1 book out maybe 2 or 3...possibly more, we will see. Right now is just getting back into the groove of writing without any help from a Ghost Writer like I did with A Secret Love Affair and part of A Coffee Shop Romance. Lesson learned on that I have to write my own damn books whether readers like them or not. 

I don't fault Stephanie C. for helping and her putting words into my stories to help expand also having a college romance available. What I regret isn't writing the book myself whether anyone would like it or not. I am not her wife J.J. Arias who I loved a good chunk of her stories. I do hope Stephanie C. does Publish her own books and get herself out there.

2023 will be a positive year, a positive outlook on why I am an Author and how far I have come. Yes, I am successful for being able to have as many stories that I have even though a lot were learning lessons and getting everything to become better without following any other persons writing style. 

Here is a toast to 2023! 


♥ Amber


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Authors of Amazon & Wattpad: Going Beyond Traditional Route

Personal Life: Lesbian In A Straight Relationship (Amber's Self Discovery)

Stories Are Meant To Be Told....Mine Isn't Finished