Books Update: Editing, Expanding and Beyond Pages.

Summer Lovin' is on hold for the time being. I'm still also working on this Anthology for a future book. I know it probably startled some of you that I brought back some of my books onto the market mostly my Stand Alones. I went from being afraid of my career and dealing with bullies calling me out for the shame of anything and everything that I did. 

This morning I went to just go look at my author google information, I saw that I had a one star on Barnes & Noble from a random person calling my writing poorly and any other reason it was a bit ridiculous of how much readers expect us to be perfect with our stories. This was on Jana & Angel Volume 2 which is my most popular from my readers views.(Review was 7 years ago) 

So, I thought to myself. All the hate I get for the Series' that started my career, why not bite the bullet and give Jana & Angel a proper happy ending in MY way without anyone else saying anything. This goes for several others.




So the list of books I am tackling:

A Girl For Her Series & Power Of Love (ending use)  turning into Jana & Angel Novel (editing, extending, and fill in any missed details along the way)
Softness & Darkness Series turning into Happily Ever After Novel (extended version)
A Coffee Shop Romance (extended version and with some edits also more detailed areas)
She's My Kind Of Country (editing and extending *it is much needed*)
Keeping Her A Secret (extend to full length novel *this was my choice*)

As for my other Series' they are still debatable on what I want to do. This is just a start and to improve myself more as an Author. When will any of these be released? To be honest, I have no clue. I will be using Google Docs for writing as always and Wattpad to share my books along with future writing apps like Inkitt, Dreame, Inkspired, and aJoara to share my work though I do prefer Inkitt and Inkspired at this moment, this is just a building and stepping stone of my career. I am still Publishing just at a much slower pace. 

The quote that my best friend W.A. Ashes aka Ashley Mohler told me has stuck with me too: "You are the Author and you control your books. No one else does." That has what led me to having my own path and doing things my way for once. The best part about being Indie is having control and what you want to do. 

I wish you all a wonderful weekend. I'm going to go do something, anything at this point to keep my mind moving. 

♥ Amber

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Authors of Amazon & Wattpad: Going Beyond Traditional Route

Personal Life: Lesbian In A Straight Relationship (Amber's Self Discovery)

Stories Are Meant To Be Told....Mine Isn't Finished