New Computer and Back To Writing

Last blog was an utter mess of my emotions on the frustrations of not writing and just swarming myself in books because my older computer not working. 

Today is an important day for me, not only is it Independence Day in America but it is now been 8 years since I became an Author and released my first book Jana & Angel A Girl For Her Series: Volume 1. But, as it is my Authorversary and I should be celebrating, I am taking it on by writing. 

I got an all new computer that works better than any other computer I've had besides my laptop. It is an All-In-One HP Desktop. It didn't take me long to piece together, the longest was getting everything reuploaded. I have switched browsers from Google Chrome to Opera. I am still suffering that concussion but my new medicine has helped clear off what was going down and I think it was built in frustration of not having a working computer and being stuck constantly reading for hours on end. 

Now that I have gotten myself out of reading and somewhat gaming (addicted to Disney Dreamlight Valley). I have felt better writing again if I knew needing a new computer would have done the trick, I would have done it months ago but as always my Dad is determined to fix stuff that can't be fixed or least I don't think it can be. 

Fame & Prayer is back on though as admitted on the 2nd, I am really not liking the story and where it is going but I got to keep writing and keep pushing. This goes the same for Butterflies, I have to believe in myself to push these works out and not give up. Though, I haven't given up or quit just more less took a long hiatus. 

Anyways, this is just a quick update and hope you all have a fun and safe day. 

<3 Amber

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Authors of Amazon & Wattpad: Going Beyond Traditional Route

Personal Life: Lesbian In A Straight Relationship (Amber's Self Discovery)

Unrealistic