Help Me As Much As I Help You



I'm having my books spam posted on LinkedIn because I have lost a good chunk of my followers from Amazon and I need to get it back. So, if you haven't followed me on Amazon please do so to keep up to date with new releases. 

https://www.amazon.com/stores/Amber-M.-Kestner/author/B01I89K6QW

or look up: Amber M. Kestner

I have worked hard to become a story teller for a living and would love to gain more of an audience. So, please, please, please share and follow. 

I am down to 127 followers and I had 249 followers before it all went away due to another Indie Author tearing me down. You don't have to read my content but please help me regain my fan base.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Authors of Amazon & Wattpad: Going Beyond Traditional Route

Personal Life: Lesbian In A Straight Relationship (Amber's Self Discovery)

Unrealistic